Askew

The World of Cassandra Oleander

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Here We Go - Whoop De Do!

Well, here I am. Cassandra Oleander, on the night of Mabon, the Fall Equinox.

Didn't think I was going to make it, quite frankly. Took me damned near an hour to get Blogger to accept anything I had to say as far as my sign-in name and my links. Was ready to tell them what for, that's what for!

But I did it, made it through, and now I have a pink blog!

Why the heck would anyone want to read about my askew life?

I have no idea.

But it sounds kind of fun.

And, since I'm going to have a poem published on Halloween by a site called CIRCADIAN POEMS, I figured, well, you know, I'm supposed to have a site, and I don't want to have a website because it's too gosh darned much work right now, so I'll do this.

I'll ramble.

Who knows what we'll find in the briars of my mind?

The world is a reasonably interesting place, you know? So I'm going to try to present my experience of it in a way that doesn't make you yawn. If you're yawning, I want it to be because you're tired, not because I'm boring company.

Oops, caught you out there -- guess I'm not doing so well on this post, huh? ;)

Hey, it's my first post, you know? I've got to learn how to do this bloggy thing.

It's the Equinox -- aren't I supposed to balance an egg or something? Or is that only in spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home